CHANGE IN NMRC TRAIN AND BUS FREQUENCY ON 23.03.2020 TO CONTROL THE SPREAD OF CORONA VIRUS
Noida, March 21, 2020
In view of the spread of the Corona Virus, NMRC has introduced some changes in the frequency and running schedule of its Trains and Buses on 23rd March 2020 (Monday).
The train schedule for 23rd March 2020 i.e. Monday will be as below:
- 6 AM to 8 AM - Trains and City Bus Services will ply at a frequency of 20 minutes
- 8 AM to 10 AM - The frequency of trains will be as normal i.e. 7.5 minutes.
- 10 AM to 4 PM - There will be no train and bus service
- 4 PM to 8 PM - The frequency of trains will be as normal i.e. 7.5 minutes.
- 8 PM - Last service will be available from terminal stations.
Aqua Line Train and Bus services are available from Monday to Saturday from 6 AM to 10 PM and on Sundays from 8 AM to 10 PM. The frequency of the services is 7.5 minutes in peak hours and 10 minutes in non - peak hours.
Information regarding train and bus services on 24th March 2020 (Tuesday) will be intimated accordingly.
Advisory by NMRC
- Use Metro for essential travel only.
- Maintain social distancing: Please maintain at least 1 metre distance from each other while travelling in the Metro or at the station i.e. STANDING PASSENGERS NOT ALLOWED and ALTERNATE SEATS BE LEFT VACANT.
- Follow Govt. Advisory : In course of the journey and stay within the Metro premises, passengers are requested to follow the advisory issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India from time to time to contain the spread of Corona Virus.
- Any passenger who has symptoms similar to those infected by COVID–19 virus are strictly advised to avoid travel by the Metro or any other mode of public transport
Deputy General Manager
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.