Nmrc Undertaking Extensive Cleanliness And Sanitation Drives At Stations For Prevention Of Corona Virus
Noida, March 13, 2020
In order to safeguard the commuters of the Aqua Line against the spread of the Corona Virus infection and spread awareness regarding prevention measures against the Corona Virus, Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.(NMRC) has undertaken the following measures:
- Special intensive Cleaning and Sanitation Drives are being undertaken at all NMRC premises including the stations and inside the trains.
- NMRC is ensuring cleanliness of areas of “public touching” like Escalator Handrails, Staircase Railings, AFC Gates, Lift buttons, switches, etc. inside the stations and Hand Support, Train Doors, Seats, etc. inside the trains.
- Work places, stations, toilets/washrooms, Glass Doors, etc. are being cleaned and disinfected.
- The frequency of cleaning at the stations and inside the trains has also been increased.
- NMRC is using special chemicals and cleaning agents to sanitise and disinfect its premises.
- Noida Metro’s staff has been sensitized regarding this and Do’s and Don’ts guidelines have been circulated among the NMRC staff to prevent the spread of Corona Virus.
- Banners and other displays to generate awareness regarding the Corona Virus are also being displayed at NMRC premises.
Ms. Sandhya Sharma
Deputy General Manager
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.